My name is Ruth, and I blog as OrigamiGirl. This is a lifestyle blog that mostly contains fashion and toys. I have a large collection of Lego minifigures and Playmobil which love to photograph and share my delight in with the world. I am not averse to mentioning theology, feminism, food and wedding planning along the way. I live in Britain and love all the countryside it has to offer, and I pine for the days when I lived by the sea.
Photos are currently taken with a Nikon D3200, before July 2013 old photos are with a plain old Olympus VG-170. Photos of me taken by my husband. Photos of Lego taken by me. Photos of my husband taken by the Lego.
My favourite blog posts:
- In which quintessentially British things happen
- In which Edinburgh is a land of books and magic
- In which there are books and love
- In which it is about time there was some origami
- In which I address the issue of stumbling blocks
- In which Origami Girl reviews the opening ceremony
- In which Lego and Playmobil go head to head in the Olympics